What are reflective online CPD Modules?
Through the knowledge and experience of our respected editorial board, Journal of Paramedic Practice offers a programme of twelve online reflective practice CPD modules per year.
Each month we will post a new module relating to a single area of practice. Every module will contain five reflective practice questions and an online template for you to fill in your answers.
Additionally there will be ten multiple choice questions based on the content of the module.
Once completed, you will receive a personalized certificate that can be downloaded and printed to store in your personal portfolio.
FREE when you upgrade your subscription.
When you upgrade your subscription to include the online reflective practice CPD modules we will give you access to the new online archive of all Journal of Paramedic Practice articles totally free of charge.
Here are just some of the reasons why you should subscribe to the online reflective practice CPD service:
- You can complete it at work or at home, at a time to suit you
- Once you have read the module, completing the multiple choice questions takes only a matter of moments
- Quality is assured. Every module is quality assessed by the Editorial Board
- Work in progress can be saved and amended, allowing you to fit CPD round your busy schedule
- You will receive a personalized certificate within minutes of submitting your answers which will validate your understanding of the subject. The Journal of Paramedic Practice logo on every certificate is a mark of the quality of your CPD
- It is extremely good value. As a subscriber you will pay just £33; that's just £5.50 per module of reflective CPD
- If you prefer not to subscribe to the printed journal, an online-only subscription will allow you to read the relevant module and still complete your reflective CPD